Selling - Effectively Marketing Your Home
When it comes to selling… you need the help of a real estate professional that is going to go the extra mile in marketing your home effectively; ensuring that your home is getting the exposure it deserves and needs!
As Part Of My Marketing Program I Will:
- MLS: Your home will be advertised 24/7 on the Multiple Listing Service. This is the first avenue that buyers look to when it comes time to finding a property.
- Putting Up a For Sale Sign: I truly believe that no matter what the caliber of your home, it’s important to have a for sale sign in front of your property. Most buyers I work with, still drive around neighborhoods and look for for-sale signs! It also creates a word of mouth type buzz amongst prospective buyers…people are always talking about real estate so how are they going to talk about your home if they don’t know it’s for sale?
- Professional Feature Brochure of Your Property: This includes full colour photography, which will help give you the "winning edge" in marketing your home.
- What better way to truly show prospective buyers what your home has to offer. Full color 360 degree virtual tours are sure to impress even the most pessimistic buyers.
- My Website: Your home will also be advertised 24/7 on my personal website (www.jamiesavage.ca)! Buyers continue to become more and more self educated in the world of real estate as a result of the wealth of real estate knowledge that is available to them through the internet. I attract buyers to my informative website through: local newspaper advertising, mail out flyers, bus benches throughout the city, postcards, and my newsletters.
- Staging: Sell your home faster and for more money. A staged home helps buyers envision themselves in the house.... creating the lifestyle they desire and would potentially lead while living in the home. Staging makes a house appeal to the greatest number of potential buyers, and helps make it feel like a home – one the buyer would love to move into. Buyers remember staged homes better and walk away feeling a greater connection with the home – imagining what it would be like to live there. I work closely with MoJo Design home stagers and also offer Virtual Staging for vacant properties.
- Office Exposure: Every Monday and Friday my office meets in the morning to talk about new listings that are coming on the market. There are over 60 agents in my office. My Remax office is continually, year after year, the 1st or 2nd top performing Remax office in Edmonton and surrounding area! When your property is discussed with 60 plus power house realtors it’s like you have all the top agents in the city going to work for you!
- Social Media: Your home will be advertised on my Facebook Fan Page as well as my Blog: Focus on Real Estate. I will continually search out effective avenues of social media to maximize your homes exposure. Facebook now has over 400 million active users.
- Newspaper Advertising: Advertising your property through local newspapers is still a great tool in effectively reaching a large portion of the general public. Advertising your property in the Real Estate Weekly (published by realtors association of Edmonton) is a free paper that is commonly used by buyers and sellers alike.
- Mail out Flyers: Whether it be an open house I am about to have, a property I have just listed, or a property that I have just sold! I periodically mail out flyers in that neighborhood to attract any potential buyers that may be looking to move within the neighborhood OR even renting in the neighborhood.
- Open House: The first two weeks that your property is on the MLS is generally the time in which it will attract the most attention from prospective buyers. Open houses are an effective way to bring through prospective buyers that may or may not be working with a realtor. Sometimes you might get a buyer come through the open house that just saw one of my open house signs and thought they would take a peek at the property even though they weren’t: actively looking in your neighborhood, price range, on-line, or even looking at all!
- Feed Back: My automated client Home Feedback system is the most effective way of knowing exactly what buyers think of your home… You will love this feature!